Diet is too hard for me

by A. | 0 comments

Since the beginning of the summer, I'm telling to myself "You have to be more careful with what you eat because you are gaining weight and you can't be confident to go to the beach". And since the beginning of the summer, I'm soooo tired with the hot weather that I just eat fast food and stuff like that.
I didn't want to make a bikini to go to the beach. I would like it so much, for once :/


[not this year :/]

So, know I'm telling to myself "You have to be more careful with what you eat because you are gaining weight and you can't be confident to the school days" =D. I hope I will do something :p.

* * * * *

As I don't like diet (I can't do a diet, I find it boring) and since I'm starting being"fat" (not big, but "fat"), here are my "tips to being good, without thinking about it" ^_^.

brush your teeth after each meal
(why? because it good for your teeth and it's good to close a meal - you can do this everywhere, they are some "mini toothbrush" that you can take everywhere!)

take time to eat slowly
(the hardest thing maybe *_* we are sooo stressed that we totally forget about taking time...)


do some little exercises but DO IT
(you know, like take a bottle of water and do 10 exercises for the arms... the most important is not to make a lot just two day but a little every day... if you suffer, if you don't like it, you will not do it ^_^)


if you don't have time to prepare vegetables, buy it 'ready-to-serve'
(it much better than fast food)

thinking before doing stuff or eating
(like: "Do I have to take the bus by this wonderful sunny day?" or "Do I need to but cheese to don't feel the taste of this delicious bolognese?" =D that's a point)

being PO-SI-TI-VE and doing creative stuff
(because when you're happy and when you do stuff, you don't think about being hungry and you made stuff that you will be proud of *good! :D*)
I find this very good blog to do stuff with your little hand: http://www.designspongeonline.com/

So, I will prepare the meal (salad "grecque", steack and pastas... isn't it healthy? and you just have the tomatoes to prepare and the feta to cut in dice ^_^).


[yummy! :D]

I'm in a good way to follow my tips =D

Have a nice day! ;)

A.

0 comments: